Arcs Black & White
Arch stackers of different skin tones may be a perfect cause to talk with your child. Although the details are painted in different hues they all are similar and equal, and made of the same material. People may have different colors of skin, eyes or eye cuts, hair, beliefs or sweethearts, but we all have red blood in our veins and our hearts beat in the same rhythm. It is more than just a simple stacker – it plants the ideas of equality and importance of every man into little minds.
How to play:
- Put the upper arch on top of your head and try to walk through the room
- While playing, discuss what equality and diversity mean
- Make a stacker sound by hitting it with a wooden stick
- Make a spyglass
- Talk about optical illusions, perspective and a sense of space
- Put a blue ribbon on the floor to make a river. Build the most unusual bridge across it
- Build cradles for toy animals
- Find balance by placing one arch on top of another
- Build a tunnel for a toy train or a car garage
- Outline the details with a pencil on a paper
- Learn more about colors
- Play “more-less
About Raduga Grez:
Raduga Grez is Russian family run small workshop. We make aesthetic wooden toys for modern families. We believe that less is more and we create a different way of playing, for both parents and kids.
Founder of Raduga Grez Inna, designs toys and her husband Evgenii is in charge of production. We make our toys in Russia in small batches.
For our toys we use just solid wood and non-toxic water-based paint or oil. We keep the wood pattern and tactility in each toy. We are against wood wasting, so we use wood with dark knots. It is natural and beautiful.
For packing we use cardboard boxes in different colors or hand sewn cotton bags.